No, not really; I'm just in plain ole boxers this morning. However, here are some brief updates/coming attractions.
- I fought with my mom last week. See, we never fight. Ever. It was kinda weird, but it turned out better than anyone could have expected.
- I bought the coolest fucking steel/aluminum water bottle. It blew my mind, and I blew my wad. I also bought the sweetest bell for my bike imaginable.
- Thanksgiving was pretty neato. Buncha peeps, large-ish turkey, good conversation, good times.
- I survived Black Friday. See, I've never even been in a mall/store on Black Friday; I worked at American Eagle for 8 1/2 hours (actually turned out more like 9ish/10ish). And you know something? It wasn't so bad. I even think I'm starting to get the hang of this 'outfitting' stuff.
- I completely rearranged and cleaned my room. It's kinda nuts. So much freed up floorspace; no idea where it all came from. And it looks/feels amazing. I'll post before/after pictures soon.
- I know I cheated you out of last week's Bad Movie Monday.... I was doing a lot of chores as well as completely tearing down and rebuilding my room and I told myself to hold out until at least things were put back together. And then I forgot or stuff. I'll work on something real nice for tomorrow, though. If not, you'll still get some brief shitty shit this week and something fantastic next week. So, fear not (though, I'm sure maybe only one of you even noticed XD).
- I realized the other day that I've really been changing. It's kinda nuts. How I carry myself, dress myself, treat myself...and resultingly, I'm sure, how I affect others. It's kinda nuts, really really.